Supplies and Tools:
How can you tell when it's time to change the battery? Well the first clue is the scale does not work or is there another way.
This post shows the two steps needed to keep a spare battery for the scale and the date the battery needs to be replaced.
Step 2: Fig.2 shows the front of the scale. So next time the scale dies the back up battery is on the back plus a date to give an indication of how long the battery was in use written with a felt tip pen.
|Fig.1 Battery date|
|Fig.2 Bathroom scale|
Update: DIY Advisor has New blogs check them today:
- Handyman Blog: DIY Advisor
- DIY Advisor Sitemap
- Food Blog: From Kiwis To Pistachios
- Food Blog Sitemap
- Tool Blog: DIY Advisor Toolbox
- Tool Blog Sitemap
- Artwork Blog: Light in Dark Artwork
- Artwork Blog Sitemap
- Class-A Tests: DIY Class-A Drivers License Tests
- Class-A Tests Sitemap: Class-A Sitemap
- DIY Poem: DIY Poem Meter Blog
- DIY Poem Sitemap: DIY Sitemap
Note: The DIY Advisor assumes no liability for omissions, errors or the outcome of any jobs. The reader must always exercise reasonable caution, follow current codes and regulations that may apply, and is urged to consult with a licensed contractor if in doubt about any steps on these posts. All names were changed to protect client's privacy. DIY Advisor. Reproduction of site content including photos without permission prohibited. All rights reserved. © Copyright 2011-