Supplies and Tools:
Car hood latch
Electrical wire ties
Shamrock green about 2 x 2 feet
Mrs. H. wanted her car to be up for the holiday and wanted the St. Patrick clover leaf on her car.
This post shows the six steps to dress your car for St. Patrick's Day.
Step 1: Above right fig.1 shows the shamrock.
Step 2: Below fig.2 shows the electrical wire ties and wire cutters.
|Fig.2 Diagonal cutters|
|Fig.3 Wide scraper|
|Fig.4 Wire ties|
|Fig.7 Fender ties|
|Clover Leaf finished|
Update: DIY Advisor has New blogs check them today:
- Handyman Blog: DIY Advisor
- DIY Advisor Sitemap
- Food Blog: From Kiwis To Pistachios
- Food Blog Sitemap
- Tool Blog: DIY Advisor Toolbox
- Tool Blog Sitemap
- Artwork Blog: Light in Dark Artwork
- Artwork Blog Sitemap
- Class-A Tests: DIY Class-A Drivers License Tests
- Class-A Tests Sitemap: Class-A Sitemap
- DIY Poem: DIY Poem Meter Blog
- DIY Poem Sitemap: DIY Sitemap
Note: The DIY Advisor assumes no liability for omissions, errors or the outcome of any jobs. The reader must always exercise reasonable caution, follow current codes and regulations that may apply, and is urged to consult with a licensed contractor if in doubt about any steps on these posts. All names were changed to protect client's privacy. DIY Advisor. Reproduction of site content including photos without permission prohibited. All rights reserved. © Copyright 2011-