|Fig.1 Small brush|
Tools and Supplies:
Behr Premium Plus Ultra Paint
Paint can opener
Tarps (if needed)
Mrs. Black wanted a Giant Screen Viewer peep hole on her front door to be able to see people at her door.
This post shows the four steps of matching the door color.
Step 1: The white viewer stands out on the door. The viewer was painted using Behr Premium Plus Ultra Paint.
|Fig.2 Quart of Ultra Paint|
Step 2: Fig.3 shows the color chart for Behr Premium Plus Ultra Paint. This paint has primer which will save a step in the painting process.
|Fig.3 Color chart|
|Fig.4 Paint can lid|
|Fig.6 Job matched|
- Part 1 of 6 - Removal
- Part 2 of 6 - The Tools
- Part 3 of 6 - Giant Screen
- Part 4 of 6 - Drilling the Hole
- Part 5 of 6 - Installing
- Part 6 of 6 - Matching
Update: DIY Advisor has New blogs check them today:
- Handyman Blog: DIY Advisor
- DIY Advisor Sitemap
- Food Blog: From Kiwis To Pistachios
- Food Blog Sitemap
- Tool Blog: DIY Advisor Toolbox
- Tool Blog Sitemap
- Artwork Blog: Light in Dark Artwork
- Artwork Blog Sitemap
- Class-A Tests: DIY Class-A Drivers License Tests
- Class-A Tests Sitemap: Class-A Sitemap
- DIY Poem: DIY Poem Meter Blog
- DIY Poem Sitemap: DIY Poem Sitemap
Note: The DIY Advisor assumes no liability for omissions, errors or the outcome of any jobs. The reader must always exercise reasonable caution, follow current codes and regulations that may apply, and is urged to consult with a licensed contractor if in doubt about any steps on these posts. All names were changed to protect client's privacy. DIY Advisor. Reproduction of site content including photos without permission prohibited. All rights reserved. © Copyright 2011-