Tools and supplies:
Mrs. Black wanted a new security peep hole. Her present one was so small all she could see was shadows. She wanted a better security system. These post shows how to install a better security peep hole.
This post shows four steps on what the present peep hole looks like and how it was removed.
Step 1: Fig.1 shows this is the existing peep hole secured on the front door.
|Fig.2 Vice Grips® to |
screw apart each side
Step 3: Fig.A, fig.B, and fig.C pictures below:
Fig.A: Starting to come off the door,
Fig.B: Now push peep towards the door,
Fig.C: Peep sticking its head inside of the door.
|Fig.3 Standard peep hole|
|Fig.4 Top of the peep hole|
- Part 1 of 6 - Removal
- Part 2 of 6 - The Tools
- Part 3 of 6 - Giant Screen
- Part 4 of 6 - Drilling the Hole
- Part 5 of 6 - Installing
- Part 6 of 6 - Matching
Update: DIY Advisor has New blogs check them today:
- Handyman Blog: DIY Advisor
- DIY Advisor Sitemap
- Food Blog: From Kiwis To Pistachios
- Food Blog Sitemap
- Tool Blog: DIY Advisor Toolbox
- Tool Blog Sitemap
- Artwork Blog: Light in Dark Artwork
- Artwork Blog Sitemap
- Class-A Tests: DIY Class-A Drivers License Tests
- Class-A Tests Sitemap: Class-A Sitemap
- DIY Poem: DIY Poem Meter Blog
- DIY Poem Sitemap: DIY Poem Sitemap
Note: The DIY Advisor assumes no liability for omissions, errors or the outcome of any jobs. The reader must always exercise reasonable caution, follow current codes and regulations that may apply, and is urged to consult with a licensed contractor if in doubt about any steps on these posts. All names were changed to protect client's privacy. DIY Advisor. Reproduction of site content including photos without permission prohibited. All rights reserved. © Copyright 2011-