|Fig.1 Newly painted insert|
Supplies and Tools:
Mr. Emmet lives in Lucerne Valley, California. He wanted to paint his new garage door inserts he had just purchased on craiglist.com.
This post shows the two steps on finishing the garage door window inserts.
Step 1: Fig.1 shows the inserts are in place in each slot of the garage windows.
Step 2: Fig.2 shows the job is complete and now Mr. Emmet can enjoy his new garage door.
|Fig.2 Job finished|
How To Paint Garage Window Inserts:
Update: DIY Advisor has New blogs check them today:
- Handyman Blog: DIY Advisor
- DIY Advisor Sitemap
- Food Blog: From Kiwis To Pistachios
- Food Blog Sitemap
- Tool Blog: DIY Advisor Toolbox
- Tool Blog Sitemap
- Artwork Blog: Light in Dark Artwork
- Artwork Blog Sitemap
- Class-A Tests: DIY Class-A Drivers License Tests
- Class-A Tests Sitemap: Class-A Sitemap
- DIY Poem: DIY Poem Meter Blog
- DIY Poem Sitemap: DIY Sitemap
Note: The DIY Advisor assumes no liability for omissions, errors or the outcome of any jobs. The reader must always exercise reasonable caution, follow current codes and regulations that may apply, and is urged to consult with a licensed contractor if in doubt about any steps on these posts. All names were changed to protect client's privacy. DIY Advisor. Reproduction of site content including photos without permission prohibited. All rights reserved. © Copyright 2011-