|Fig.1 Wash windows|
Supplies and Tools:
Clean dry towel
Mr. Emmet lives in Lucerne Valley, California. He wanted to paint his new garage door inserts that he had just purchased for $100 on craiglist.com.
This post shows the four steps on cleaning the garage door window inserts prior to painting them.
Step 1: Fig.1 shows the windows that need to be cleaned.
Step 2: Fig.2 shows a water pail with soap and a water hose with water.
|Fig.2 Water bucket|
|Fig.3 Clean windows|
|Fig.4 Polishing the glass|
How to Paint Garage Window Inserts:
Update: DIY Advisor has New blogs check them today:
- Handyman Blog: DIY Advisor
- DIY Advisor Sitemap
- Food Blog: From Kiwis To Pistachios
- Food Blog Sitemap
- Tool Blog: DIY Advisor Toolbox
- Tool Blog Sitemap
- Artwork Blog: Light in Dark Artwork
- Artwork Blog Sitemap
- Class-A Tests: DIY Class-A Drivers License Tests
- Class-A Tests Sitemap: Class-A Sitemap
- DIY Poem: DIY Poem Meter Blog
- DIY Poem Sitemap: DIY Poem Sitemap
Note: The DIY Advisor assumes no liability for omissions, errors or the outcome of any jobs. The reader must always exercise reasonable caution, follow current codes and regulations that may apply, and is urged to consult with a licensed contractor if in doubt about any steps on these posts. All names were changed to protect client's privacy. DIY Advisor. Reproduction of site content including photos without permission prohibited. All rights reserved. © Copyright 2011-