|Fig.1 shows the new stainless |
steel sink basket kit
Parts and Supplies:
EZ-Lock Sink Strainer Kit
Flat tip screwdriver
Mrs Stone wanted her kitchen sink to stop leaking and my repair service was hired to solve her problem.
This post shows five steps to install the new sink basket underneath the sink.
Step 1: Fig.1 shows the new EZ-Lock Sink Strainer and sink basket kit.
|Fig.2 Installation instructions|
|Fig.4 Sink basket parts|
|Fig.5 Parts that secure the sink basket|
The pipes were re-attached and the sink now works correctly without leaking. Job finished.
|Fig.6 Bottom view of sink basket|
- Part 1 of 2 - Removal
- Part 2 of 2 - Installing the Sink Basket
Update: DIY Advisor has New blogs check them today:
- Handyman Blog: DIY Advisor
- DIY Advisor Sitemap
- Food Blog: From Kiwis To Pistachios
- Food Blog Sitemap
- Tool Blog: DIY Advisor Toolbox
- Tool Blog Sitemap
- Artwork Blog: Light in Dark Artwork
- Artwork Blog Sitemap
- Class-A Tests: DIY Class-A Drivers License Tests
- Class-A Tests Sitemap: Class-A Sitemap
- DIY Poem: DIY Poem Meter Blog
- DIY Poem Sitemap: DIY Poem Sitemap
Note: The DIY Advisor assumes no liability for omissions, errors or the outcome of any jobs. The reader must always exercise reasonable caution, follow current codes and regulations that may apply, and is urged to consult with a licensed contractor if in doubt about any steps on these posts. All names were changed to protect client's privacy. DIY Advisor. Reproduction of site content including photos without permission prohibited. All rights reserved. © Copyright 2011-