|Fig.1 Genuine G. E. Parts|
Supplies and Tools:
Flat head screwdriver
GE Refrigerator LSHS6LGZBCS Manual
Razor knife with new blades
Mrs Black has a stainless steel and a white refrigerator in her kitchen. She said she noticed a water puddle near the front of the refrigerator. She called my repair services to have the appliance repaired.
This post shows the three steps to purchasing the water valve part for the refrigerator.
Step 1: Fig.1 shows that most appliance stores carry and can order G.E. Parts.
Step 2: Fig.2 shows the damaged part. This part feeds water for the ice trays and the door water service.
|Fig.2 Water valve leaking|
|Fig.3 Incorrect part sealed in bag|
|Fig.4 Sealed part|
|Fig.5 Not the same part|
G.E. Refrigerator Model # LSHS6LGZBCSS Water Valve:
- Part 1 of 4 - Troubleshoot the Problem
- Part 2 of 4 - Remove Cardboard Panel
- Part 3 of 4 - Purchasing the Part
- Part 4 of 4 - Installing the Water Valve
Update: DIY Advisor has New blogs check them today:
- Handyman Blog: DIY Advisor
- DIY Advisor Sitemap
- Food Blog: From Kiwis To Pistachios!
- Food Blog Sitemap
- Tool Blog: DIY Advisor Toolbox
- Tool Blog Sitemap
- Artwork Blog: Light in Dark Artwork
- Artwork Blog Sitemap
- Class-A Tests: DIY Class-A Drivers License Tests
- Class-A Tests Sitemap: Class-A Sitemap
- DIY Poem: DIY Poem Meter Blog
- DIY Poem Sitemap: DIY Sitemap!
Note: The DIY Advisor assumes no liability for omissions, errors or the outcome of any jobs. The reader must always exercise reasonable caution, follow current codes and regulations that may apply, and is urged to consult with a licensed contractor if in doubt about any steps on these posts. All names were changed to protect client's privacy. DIY Advisor. Reproduction of site content including photos without permission prohibited. All rights reserved. © Copyright 2011-