|Fig.1 Cafe rod screws|
Supplies and Tools:
Cafe Rod Kit: Plastic anchors, Cafe brackets, screws
Phillip bit #2
Mrs. Edwardton lives in Colton, California. She had purchase an old home with many windows and wanted to have shades installed in her living room windows.
This post shows the four steps to show the curtain rod hardware.
Step 1: Above right fig.1 shows the long cafe rod screws.
Step 2: Below fig.2 shows the cafe rod kit purchased separately from the curtain rods.
|Fig.2 Cafe rod hardware kit|
|Fig.4 Test before installation|
How to Install Drapery Rods:
- Part 1 of 3 - Troubleshot Windows
- Part 2 of 3 - Curtain Rods Hardware
- Part 3 of 3 - Installing Bedroom, Dinning, and Living Room Rods
Update: DIY Advisor has New blogs check them today:
- Handyman Blog: DIY Advisor
- DIY Advisor Sitemap
- Food Blog: From Kiwis To Pistachios
- Food Blog Sitemap
- Tool Blog: DIY Advisor Toolbox
- Tool Blog Sitemap
- Artwork Blog: Light in Dark Artwork
- Artwork Blog Sitemap
- Class-A Tests: DIY Class-A Drivers License Tests
- Class-A Tests Sitemap: Class-A Sitemap
- DIY Poem: DIY Poem Meter Blog
- DIY Poem Sitemap: DIY Sitemap
Note: The DIY Advisor assumes no liability for omissions, errors or the outcome of any jobs. The reader must always exercise reasonable caution, follow current codes and regulations that may apply, and is urged to consult with a licensed contractor if in doubt about any steps on these posts. All names were changed to protect client's privacy. DIY Advisor. Reproduction of site content including photos without permission prohibited. All rights reserved. © Copyright 2011-