Supplies and Tools:
Strong scissors or Aviation Snips
We see it everyday, we purchase any electronic part and it's wrapped in that security plastic.
This post shows the two steps to opening those security plastics sold at the warehouse stores.
Step 1: Not as simple but a doable way is to use scissors to cut around the edges. Be careful not to cut into the item that needs to be freed. It is easy to do.
Step 2: Fig.1 show the scissors starting to cut through the plastic top.
|Fig.1 Cut through plastic|
|Fig.2 Job done|
Update: DIY Advisor has New blogs check them today:
- Handyman Blog: DIY Advisor
- DIY Advisor Sitemap
- Food Blog: From Kiwis To Pistachios
- Food Blog Sitemap
- Tool Blog: DIY Advisor Toolbox
- Tool Blog Sitemap
- Artwork Blog: Light in Dark Artwork
- Artwork Blog Sitemap
- Class-A Tests: DIY Class-A Drivers License Tests
- Class-A Tests Sitemap: Class-A Sitemap
- DIY Poem: DIY Poem Meter Blog
- DIY Poem Sitemap: DIY Poem Sitemap
Note: The DIY Advisor assumes no liability for omissions, errors or the outcome of any jobs. The reader must always exercise reasonable caution, follow current codes and regulations that may apply, and is urged to consult with a licensed contractor if in doubt about any steps on these posts. All names were changed to protect client's privacy. DIY Advisor. Reproduction of site content including photos without permission prohibited. All rights reserved. © Copyright 2011-