Supplies and Tools:
Clear nail polish or varnish
Our shower started to rust and it was really evident because the entire shower is covered with glass.
This posts shows the five steps for repairing this rusted magnetic shower latch.
Step 1: Fig.1 shows the latch is magnetic and the magnetic metal bar was starting to rust. Look at the latch and the latch plate, now rusted.
|Fig.1 Rusted latch|
|Fig.2 Removing rust|
|Fig.3 Rust removed|
|Fig.4 Lacquer application|
|Fig.5 Clear nail polish|
Update: DIY Advisor has New blogs check them today:
- Handyman Blog: DIY Advisor
- DIY Advisor Sitemap
- Food Blog: From Kiwis To Pistachios
- Food Blog Sitemap
- Tool Blog: DIY Advisor Toolbox
- Tool Blog Sitemap
- Artwork Blog: Light in Dark Artwork
- Artwork Blog Sitemap
- Class-A Tests: DIY Class-A Drivers License Tests
- Class-A Tests Sitemap: Class-A Sitemap
- DIY Poem: DIY Poem Meter Blog
- DIY Poem Sitemap: DIY Poem Sitemap
Note: The DIY Advisor assumes no liability for omissions, errors or the outcome of any jobs. The reader must always exercise reasonable caution, follow current codes and regulations that may apply, and is urged to consult with a licensed contractor if in doubt about any steps on these posts. All names were changed to protect client's privacy. DIY Advisor. Reproduction of site content including photos without permission prohibited. All rights reserved. © Copyright 2011-