|Fig.1 Inside door handle|
Supplies and Tools:
A local resident asked me how to repair their side door knob. The door handle was very loose and needed to be tightened.
This post shows the four steps to repairing this problem.
Step 1: Above fig.1 shows the door knob, look at the door knob and determine the problem.
Step 2: In this job the door handle uses Phillips machine screws they are easy to adjust. Below fig.2 shows the top of the door handle is loose at the top.
|Fig.2 Door handle|
|Fig.4 Safe and secure|
Update: DIY Advisor has New blogs check them today:
- Handyman Blog: DIY Advisor
- DIY Advisor Sitemap
- Food Blog: From Kiwis To Pistachios
- Food Blog Sitemap
- Tool Blog: DIY Advisor Toolbox
- Tool Blog Sitemap
- Artwork Blog: Light in Dark Artwork
- Artwork Blog Sitemap
- Class-A Tests: DIY Class-A Drivers License Tests
- Class-A Tests Sitemap: Class-A Sitemap
- DIY Poem: DIY Poem Meter Blog
- DIY Poem Sitemap: DIY Poem Sitemap
Note: The DIY Advisor assumes no liability for omissions, errors or the outcome of any jobs. The reader must always exercise reasonable caution, follow current codes and regulations that may apply, and is urged to consult with a licensed contractor if in doubt about any steps on these posts. All names were changed to protect client's privacy. DIY Advisor. Reproduction of site content including photos without permission prohibited. All rights reserved. © Copyright 2011-