|Fig.1 Model No. JNM173DM1WW|
Supplies and Tools:
Microwave on-line directions
Have you tried to change the power level to 50% on a General Electric Microwave? When I push the button it gives me a message that says "Power level may not be changed at this time." What should I do?
This post shows the four steps on how to correct this error.
Step 1: Follow the steps 3 below for an instant problem solver.
Step 2: A Hard Reset may help. Unplug it from the power line for a few minutes, plug it back in, set the clock, then try again.
Step 3: If you get this error message - Unable to Change Power Level? If the microwave will not accept an input on the touch pad, or an error is displayed while trying to set the power level:
Press TIME COOK.
- Enter the time in minutes and seconds.
- Press the POWER LEVEL pad.
- Enter the desired power level. (1 - 10 on most models)
- Press START
- To obtain a free Use and Care Manual: Click here.
- For installation instructions: Click here.
- To use this link you will need your model number: JNM173DM1WW Click here.
Update: DIY Advisor has New blogs check them today:
- Handyman Blog: DIY Advisor
- DIY Advisor Sitemap
- Food Blog: From Kiwis To Pistachios
- Food Blog Sitemap
- Tool Blog: DIY Advisor Toolbox
- Tool Blog Sitemap
- Artwork Blog: Light in Dark Artwork
- Artwork Blog Sitemap
- Class-A Tests: DIY Class-A Drivers License Tests
- Class-A Tests Sitemap: Class-A Sitemap
- DIY Poem: DIY Poem Meter Blog
- DIY Poem Sitemap: DIY Sitemap
Note: The DIY Advisor assumes no liability for omissions, errors or the outcome of any jobs. The reader must always exercise reasonable caution, follow current codes and regulations that may apply, and is urged to consult with a licensed contractor if in doubt about any steps on these posts. All names were changed to protect client's privacy. DIY Advisor. Reproduction of site content including photos without permission prohibited. All rights reserved. © Copyright 2011-