Supplies and Tools:
Homex© Spray Texture spray can
Tyler Zowat 's home was in Perris, California. He had a huge family that visited his large home regularly. I received a call from Tyler that his local plumber had repaired a leak in the bathroom wall and he needed to have someone fix the wall, and paint two walls in the living room. All his parts were purchase from The Home Depot.
This post will show the two steps needed to apply texture to the living room wall.
Step 1: Fig.1 shows Homex© Spray Texture spray can.
Step 2: Click on my page below to see how to apply texture to this living room wall. "How to apply Orange Peel Spray Texture".
- Part 1 of 7 - Taping the Living Room
- Part 2 of 7 - Repair Wall
- Part 3 of 7 - Vacuum and Texture Clean Up
- Part 4 of 7 - Texture and Clean Up
- Part 5 of 7 - Cut Two Walls
- Part 6 of 7 - Roll Walls
- Part 7 of 7 - Living Room Finished
Update: DIY Advisor has New blogs check them today:
- Handyman Blog: DIY Advisor
- DIY Advisor Sitemap
- Food Blog: From Kiwis To Pistachios
- Food Blog Sitemap
- Tool Blog: DIY Advisor Toolbox
- Tool Blog Sitemap
- Artwork Blog: Light in Dark Artwork
- Artwork Blog Sitemap
- Class-A Tests: DIY Class-A Drivers License Tests
- Class-A Tests Sitemap: Class-A Sitemap
- DIY Poem: DIY Poem Meter Blog
- DIY Poem Sitemap: DIY Sitemap