|Fig.1 Tape being removed|
Supplies and Tools:
Trash bags for painter's tape
Tyler Zowat 's home was in Perris, California. He had a huge family that visited his large home regularly. I received a call from Tyler that his local plumber had repaired a leak in the bathroom wall and he needed to have someone fix the wall, and paint two walls in the living room. All his parts were purchase from The Home Depot.
This post shows the three steps to finish this wall repair and painting of the living room walls. seven steps to making a delicious Hamburger meatloaf dinner.
Step 1: Fig.1 shows the painter's tape being removed from the ceiling.
Step 2: Fig.2 shows the paint right above the baseboards.
|Fig.2 Painted wall over baseboards|
|Fig.4 Job done|
How To Paint Brown Living Room:
- Part 1 of 7 - Taping the Living Room
- Part 2 of 7 - Repair Wall
- Part 3 of 7 - Vacuum and Texture Clean Up
- Part 4 of 7 - Texture and Clean Up
- Part 5 of 7 - Cut Two Walls
- Part 6 of 7 - Roll Walls
- Part 7 of 7 - Living Room Finished
Update: DIY Advisor has New blogs check them today:
- Handyman Blog: DIY Advisor
- DIY Advisor Sitemap
- Food Blog: From Kiwis To Pistachios
- Food Blog Sitemap
- Tool Blog: DIY Advisor Toolbox
- Tool Blog Sitemap
- Artwork Blog: Light in Dark Artwork
- Artwork Blog Sitemap
- Class-A Tests: DIY Class-A Drivers License Tests
- Class-A Tests Sitemap: Class-A Sitemap
- DIY Poem: DIY Poem Meter Blog
- DIY Poem Sitemap: DIY Sitemap